Search This Blog


Monday, January 25, 2010

The nightshift Episode 10 will be released on friday

With a few minor changes.

1- The Nightshift will now be referred as the ''I can't believe it's not discordia'' podcast or (ICBIND),for short. I grown tired of the ''Nightshift'' and it wore out it's ''punch'', in my opinion.

2- I will include random topics like : ''Geek Stuff'' ''Retro Gamer Topic'' and of course, ''Rants and Sermons'' HOWEVER, those rants won't be regualr and come whenever I come across something interesting. The rants and sermons will take a different level than the form of the ''virtual church'' I used to work with. I want to bring it to a more ''realistic'' level more as in food for thought than actual preaching.

3- I will also talk about other podcasts I listen to and how I like them as I discover them. All podcasts will be available on the left side of the ICBIND page

4- I will, as always, try to bring up more obscure musical artists and speeches from various authors and different styles. Eris knowns how the shit I can come up with can be really obscure and weird.

5- I will try, every now and then, to include as an EXTRA feature, downloadable things I talked about or links as for where to get them

That's all I can come up with on top of my head... for now.
(The law of Fives always prevail. Always)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, boys and girls.
Do not accept imitations!